Friday, July 15, 2016

ABA Therapy


Things have been going pretty good around our household.  No news is good news, right?  Raygen has continued to impress me everyday.  Her newest thing is drawing a circle and a square when I ask her.  It's crazy to realize how smart she is because I tend to forget since she doesn't speak, but I think she is a little genius.  I may be bias though :0)
We have gone through the process of starting Raygen in ABA therapy and she will begin on Tuesday.  I am really excited and also unsure.  I have no idea how this will play out or the process.  I do know for sure that it will be 5 days a week for 4 hours a day.  I know we are very lucky to be starting because there is a wait list in our area over 300 kids long.  They are very strict on their rules and I completely understand why.  Thankfully, the therapy will come to us at my office so I can still keep my job. 
I will post theraphy updates and keep everyone informed of the process.  Because ABA is so new there isn't too much out there especially from parents of children doing it.  If so I would have read a ton, but no such luck.
Zoie is keeping us busy with her horses.  As I type she is heading to a barrel race.  Summer is flying by and I'm just trying to live in the moment and not miss anything.  There have been so many horrible things happen in our world lately that it really makes you appreciate life and everything God has blessed you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...