Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Getting By...


A picture is worth a thousand words.  This one tells you how Raygen is feeling today.  We took her back to the doctor on Monday and she was prescribed some more antibiotics in hope it would help clear up her congestion.  Monday night she woke up around 3am getting sick everywhere.  It was so awful.  I felt so bad for my baby.  It makes it even harder when she can't tell me what hurts so I make guesses on how to make her feel better.  We have decreased her feeds and what we do give her is in small amounts through out the day in hopes that she keeps it down.  We have stopped her diuretics till she is back on full feeds.  One of the scariest things to do with heart kiddo's are to have them dehydrated.
Even though she doesn't feel good she still has to come to work with mom.  So I think she is allowed a crazy hair day.  I hope today to increase her feed and fluid intake and get this girl on the mend.  She has her 5th birthday party on Sunday and I don't want her to miss it.

xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...