Monday, March 21, 2016

Raygen's 5th Birthday Party: Part 1







Raygen's 5th birthday is Wednesday.  I can not believe she will be 5 already!!  I am just so in love with this amazing little girl.  For this birthday we thought we'd go all out and celebrate it at the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia.  It was great!  Raygen loved it.  I will say there were a lot of people and a lot of parties going on, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  I know Raygen loved running around and watching everyone.  She really didn't check out her gifts till we got home and she only looked at a few before she was ready for bed.  You know it was a good party when your kids sleep all night long after :)
 
Can't wait to share all the pictures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...