Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Zoo 2015


Tuesday we finally made it to the zoo.  It was a beautiful day.  Thank goodness we got there early because it ended up being in the 90's.  Way too hot to be at the zoo.
Raygen loved watching the polar bears swim. 
She couldn't get close enough to the glass.  I did my best to keep her from putting her mouth on it.  I really hope she didn't.
I think Raygen's favorite part of the zoo was the fish.  I think she would have been perfectly happy watching the fish all day. 
I was so glad that our friends Christina and Gabby and her boys were able to join us. 
Coulson is such a sweet boy.  I love how they watched the fish together.

We tried the carousal and the end of the day, but Raygen did not enjoy it at all.  You can see the nice little bruise on the bridge of her nose from her fall at the MLH picnic.  She did so well at the zoo.  This girl is a lot of fun to take places.  She is such a trooper.
 
xoxo
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...