Friday, October 4, 2013

Little Miss Logger


Zoie participated in the Little Miss Logger pageant last night.  Doesn't she look beautiful?  I can't believe how grown up she looks.  I see proms and homecoming in my future for this one. 
She did awesome!  She knew her dance routine so well.  She totally rocked it!! 
Her hair was great (Thank you Rachelle!) 
I am so proud of Zoie.  At her age there is no way I would have tried out to be in a pageant.  She is so brave and I love how social she is.  That is the Lyons in her for sure. 


Although she did not win, she is a winner to us.   When asked what she wanted to be when she grows up she said "A Veterinarian"  She is so smart :0)  She does love animals.
 Zoie we love you sooooooo much and are so very proud of you.  I can't wait to see her perform next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...