Monday, October 7, 2013

Heart Walk and Apple Harvest Festival 2013

The Onalaska Apple Harvest Festival was Saturday as well as the Heart Walk so my mom took some pictures of the cool things that Zoie did on Saturday.  Zoie loves horses so the horse ride was a must. 
She climbed the wall twice and both times made it to the top and rang the bell. 

She is pretty brave.  That looks pretty high up there.  I'm so glad she was wearing a harness. 

Cute pictures of Raygen that we found on my moms phone.  I just love this girl. 
 
Heart Walk at Cheney Stadium was great!  My sister, Lori and Michelle came and walked with us. 
My sister and I thought about running, but it was very crowded and the pathway was pretty narrow.  So we just walked and chatted along the way.  It was a lot of fun.  Thank you so much girls for coming and walking and supporting our CHD warriors. 
I raised $250.00 for the heart walk so not too bad.  Thank you again to everyone that sponsored me and donated in honor of Raygen.
We love you.
There is another heart walk in Seattle at the end of October if you would like to go.  I will not be able to participate in that one, but its open to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...