Thursday, October 3, 2013

Heart Walk is Saturday!!!!


The front of my shirt
Thank you to Precision Printing Copy Depot we are able to wear these great shirts to show our love for our warrior Raygen and her fellow CHD friends. 
The back of my shirt

This is the front of my sisters shirt.

Here is the front and back of our friends Lori and her husband and Michelle.  The little heart on bottom says "My heart beats for Raygen with HLHS." 
There is still time to join our team or donate.  You can go to my personal page or our Team Page
My girls this morning on our way to school and work.  It's that time of year where we bundle up. 


Doesn't she look comfy?
 
We are displaying the lite brite wall next Wednesday at our local Discovery Museum,  Please if your in the area stop by and check it out.  Look for Raygen's story to follow in the The Chronicle shortly after. 
Thank you again Allyn Roe and Family and Bucks Logging for making it all possible.
 
My mom is also hard at working making our medical emergency bands for car seats.  If you know anyone with any medical condition that would like one please email me and let me know or leave a comment below.  We will ship you one for no cost to you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...