Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Running for the Discovery Museum..


Raygen showing off her "I am 1 in 100 shirt" and all pink outfit before our run Saturday morning. 
My awesome daughter Zoie.  I just loved how our Praying4Raygen shirts turned out.  Thank you Precision Printing Copy Depot.


The back of Zoie's shirt said "My Sister is 1 in 100, CHD Awareness."

A better look at Raygen's shirt. 
 
It was such a pretty day.  Perfect for a 3 mile run/walk.

My shirt said "My daughter is 1 in 100"  Get the pattern now, lol.  My mom also wore a shirt and so did my husband Randy. 
The girls before the walk.  My mom walked with the girls and Randy and I ran.  After Randy and I were done we caught up with my mom and girls and walked the route again with them.  It was a lot of fun.  We really enjoyed doing the run and just spending time together outside being active. 
 All of us after the run/walk :0)
When we were done we took Raygen to a cute little local store called The Changing Table and got her this cute little walker for $5.00.  She really likes it.  I tried to get her to get the one that played music with a keyboard and steering wheel, but she kept going back for this one.  I tried to spend more then $5.00 on her, but she wouldn't let me, lol!  We took Zoie for ice cream, so both girls went home happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...