Monday, June 24, 2013

Locks of Love...

A picture to make you smile :) 
Zoie has been growing her hair out so she could donate it to Locks of Love and finally on Friday we decided it was time. 
She was so excited. 
Look at how long it was.  I was kinda sad, but she looks so cute with short and so much older. 
There goes the pony tail... 
Doesn't she looks so good??? 
I was so proud of her.  She told me right after her haircut that she couldn't wait to do it again, lol!
I love that she knows how important it is to "give" in this world.   
She left today for a week to bible camp.  I am so sad I won't know what to do without her for a week, but I know she will have so much fun and that makes me happy.  I am so proud of this girl.  I can't wait to see her on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...