Thursday, June 27, 2013

Moments that take my breathe away...

There were so many days Raygen's 1st year of life that I wondered if I would ever get to see my girls play together or even see Raygen grow and play on her own.  I know there are no promises and my baby girl still has a lot we have to get through, but these moments, watching her play and play with Zoie warms me to my soul.

Raygen has also decided she loves to mow the yard with dad.  She would not get off till Dad did.  I remember Randy doing the same thing with Zoie and now to see Raygen experience the same "normal" things just brings me to tears. 
I am so lucky and so blessed.  We head out for vacation this weekend and I can't wait to see what Raygen thinks of everything.  I can't wait to post pictures. 
 
Raygen also got some new braces for her feet and her right hand which I will post pics soon.  They seem to be working for her and now she cries when we take them off instead of putting them on, lol!  I think she know they help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...