Friday, May 17, 2013

June 22, 2013--Join Us.

 
So if you have read my blog you know I am a huge supporter of our local Discovery Children's Museum.  The one we have now is small, but everyone hopes that it will continue to gather supporters and it can move into a bigger, better building with more room for more exhibits.  So if your local and live in the Lewis County area, please join us on June22nd to support our museum.  Your $20.00 donation (or more) will help so much. 
We will be attending and handing out Raygen bracelets and hopefully some medical alert bands for car seats (were working on them.)
Please email me if you would like further information or would like to walk or run with us.
 
Big News:  This weekend my husband and I are going on our first date night in 2 years.  We are letting my parents take care of the girls so we can go out for dinner.  This is a huge deal for me, lol!  I trust my mom 100% and know my kids especially Raygen are in good hands.  Life, knock on wood, is starting to get back to a "normal" life.  I'm so excited and so happy that my family is doing so well.  My girls especially deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...