Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hanging out at Papa's and Grams

So Raygen did not care one bit that mom left her for a couple of hours to go out to dinner on Sunday with Dad.  I think she had a pretty good time with Papa and Grams. 
She got to watch Elmo and put her feet in the hot tub for the first time and she loved it. 


We can't let Raygen in the hot tub due to her having her g-tube and plus I think it may be too hot, but we can at least let her splash around in it. 
 Zoie loves going to my parents house.  She is always outside with the dogs and she also got in the hot tub and she even tried out their pool.  Zoie is the first one in it this year and it was cold she said, lol!



Monday was my sister's birthday so we had a party for her at my parents on Sunday.  I made her a lemon cake and we had a great dinner, thanks to my mom. 
We are all so busy so we don't get to get together all that often, but it is alot of fun when we can.  I made everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to her and I think it was the first time we sung to her in years, lol! 


Great weekend!  It went by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...