Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Late Christmas!!

This was the girls hanging out before Zoie's Christmas Program.  The programs was good.  Very long and very crowded, a little over whelming for Raygen but Zoie did great.  She even had a speaking part this year and she was so excited.  They did a little play about the Grinch.  Perfect for the shirt Raygen was wearing. 








Zoie is in the bright green shirt.  Can you see her? lol 
 
So I have tons of Christmas pictures I can't wait to share with you.  Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I came down with a horrible head cold and had to stay home and away from Raygen for a few days.  Thank goodness no one else in my house seems to be catching it.  Raygen has a small cough, but so far that seems to be it, Thank God.  We had a wonderful Christmas!!  I can't wait to share all the pictures and stories.  I wish I had time today, but being off work so long I am a little behind and it's a payday week and I'm sure no one want to have their checks late so I better get to work so be ready for lots of post and pictures to get everyone catch up.  I hope every one had a wonderful holiday!!
And a shout out to one of my most favorite people in the world my cousin, Lana!!  Thank you so much for following and sharing our story.  We love you very much and are so blessed to have you in our family.  Thank all your customers please as well for all their thoughts and prayers.  I sent Toni home with pictures for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...