Monday, August 13, 2012

Shopping and Waterfalls!!

Getting ready to go find some school clothes. 
It was pretty hot out but we were all excited to go shopping... 
can't you see Raygen about ready to burst, lol!! 
Heading to the waterfall. 
What a beautiful day and a beautiful waterfall. 
It wasn't too crowded, but there was a lot of people. 
The spray from the falls felt great. 
We walked up to that bridge.. 
here we are up top... 
 we had a great time.
I think even Raygen was impressed. 
I think we could have stayed there for a very long time.. 

could you ever get tired of this view?

I don't know if its the heat wave we have been having but Raygen has decided she doesn't really want to "taste" lately.  I know there are going to be a lot of ups and downs in teaching her how to eat but it is so hard.  I have no idea what I'm doing and it scares me that I'm doing it wrong or missing something.  I know in time she will eat but I feel soooo much pressure to teach her how and it's so stressful.  Life is just stressful.  How to do you enjoy life and deal with the stress without snapping at everyone or just meltdown?  Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE being Raygen and Zoie's mom, but the stress of having a heart baby sometimes get so me.  I stress about teaching her how to eat, getting her caught up development wise, staying on a routine, taking her out in public, getting sick and of course just all the other stresses of having a heart baby plus a full time job.  Maybe the heat wave is just getting to me too.  I have sooo much to be thankful for.  Especially this last weekend with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...