Friday, July 13, 2012

Raygen likes popsicles!

Little Miss playing at work.
 

I wish she would chew on food the way she loves to chew on her keys.

"Big sister did my hair."  I don't know why the picture is blurry.

Zoie finally getting to swim at grandma's house.

This video shows something pretty exciting going on at our house.  Raygen is actually acting interested in eating.  It's a Popsicle but hey it's "something!"  I have been trying to get her to taste everything I eat and I eat in front of her.  I have also just been giving her a plate of food to "play" with at night hoping something will get on her hand and in her mouth.  Don't worry, I don't give her anything she can choke on.  Mostly I have been putting butter, baby food, cream cheese, sour cream, anything I can think of, lol!  She hasn't been too impressed, but I'm not going to give up.  Someday this girl will eat, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...