Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Pictures

Bryden, Randy, Zoie, Erin, Raygen 2012 Family Picutres

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Bryden was here in July we were able to sneak in some family pictures.  I love family pictures I wish we did them more often.  Next year I'm hoping for some Cannon Beach Family pics.  I have to thank Debra (again!) for doing a great job on such short notice for family pictures.  I love her studio Picture This!  She is such a nice and very patient person.  I have some cute ideas for the girls pictures which I hope to get taken sooner then later.  I'm just waiting for Raygen to sit up on her own first and she is soooo close.  Hope you all are enjoying the sun.  We FINALLY have some here in Washington and it's wonderful!                                                                                                

1 comment:

Raygen Loves Comments...