Monday, June 25, 2012

Raygen's 1st Hike!

 We decided to jump at a Sunday that was some what nice and go for a hike at Mount Rainier.
 Daddy and Raygen.
 Raygen really enjoyed herself.
 She was kicking her feet and talking pretty much the whole time.
 She does so awesome in her stroller.
 She is such a good baby.
 We did have to cross this bridge which made me so nervous.  Something about my baby crossing a bridge above cold, fast moving water, terrifies me.
Then it was nap time. 
She did really good on the ride home. 
We had a really nice relaxing Sunday.  It was Bryden's last day with us before she headed back to Texas today so it was nice to spend some time together.  We missed Zoie, but she comes home from Bible camp today and I'm so excited to see her.  Next weekend we have a birthday party on Saturday then on Sunday we are going to the Tacoma Rainier's game to help spread awareness for CHD.  I'm so excited to see all our CHD friends.  I hope it's sunny out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...