Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jamie's Heart Foundation

Thanks to a wonderful foundation we are able to go to the Tacoma's Rainier's Game on Sunday at no cost to us. 
I am so excited to meet and talk with other CHD families and help spread awareness about CHD.  Jamie's Heart Foundation even gave us meal vouchers.  Bless their hearts.  It is a wonderful foundation that helps out so many families with CHD children.  I encourage you to check out their website @ www.Jamiesheart.org
Read about their beautiful daughter and how they honor her memory with their foundation. 
I encourage you if you are ever looking for a place or foundation to donate to, to remember Jamie's Heart.  When I was first told about Raygen's heart (when I was pregnant) Jamie's heart foundation gave me a beautiful blanket with hearts all over it.  They offered encouragement and hope at the very beginning stages of our journey and continue to now.   
Please say a prayer for our Raygen.  I believe her ear infections are back full force.  We have a doctor appointment at 4 today so I will know soon enough.  She had a horrible night.  She just couldn't get comfy to sleep and she was so congested. 
I pray this little girl is happy and healthy so she can go and enjoy the game on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...