Monday, March 12, 2012

To Pappa and Grams house we go..

Raygen was chatting away it was so cute. I love baby babble.
1st time at Grandpa Brad & Grandma Lori's house.


Raygen did great! She let Pappa and Grams hold her more then normal, lol!


I love this picture. Raygen is getting so much stronger. She isn't sitting up on her own but she is supper close. Sitting up like this on Pappa's lap is a huge step in the right direction. She looks like such a big girl sitting up.


Raygen is so sweet. My mom made me an awesome birthday dinner (Thank you Mom!) and it was so nice to go to my parents house again and see my sister and her family. Only this time as a family of 4 :) I think we will be doing this alot. We also went and visited Randy's family and I forgot to take pictures I'm so mad at myself. We go see the feeding team on Wednesday so I will update then on their plans to help us get Raygen to "eat" by mouth. She just doesn't seem interested at all. She loves to chew on toys, teething rings, & her thumb but put a flavor on it and she's done. If anyone has any tips we would love to hear them.


1 comment:

  1. Emma still requires her feeding tube at seventeen months and, like Raygen, has no interest in eating real food. I can imagine that swallowing might be uncomfortable with the tube down the throat, and that they associate swallowing with the even bigger vent that both were on for so long. I have heard of feeding programs that are set up for older heart babies who still, as toddlers, don't eat. But maybe you will be blessed and it will become a non-issue as Raygen grows!
    Nana Jana

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...