Sunday, March 11, 2012

Busy Busy Weekend

Zoie and my neice Taylor at Church this morning in handmade dresses by Grandma Dorothy. They were so pretty. I loved them.
All three girls matched.


She is laughing here I promise :) We had a wonderful time at Church. So glad to be able to go back and especially to thank EVERYONE at Mnt View for all their prayers and support. Without them God only knows where we would be. Thank you sooo much. I can't wait to go again.


I can not say enough about the dresses Dorothy made. She is so talented.


Our beatiful baby. Getting Ready.


I had to show you a picture of the back.


Waiting for pictures on Saturday!


Our beatiful "big" girl Zoie. I can't believe she is 8.


I'm ready for pictures.


Raygen and Zoie did so well with their pictures on Saturday. We got some great shots and I can't wait to show them to you. Soooo Cute. We also took the girls out to Randy's parents house on Saturday. It was the second house Raygen went too. She did great. Tonight we go to my parents for my birthday dinner. Should be fun. It will be the first time my whole family including my sister and her family will be together since Raygen has been born. It has been a busy and very exciting weekend. I know Raygen is still adjusting to being out in public. Today at church she hung onto me so tightly. I think being around alot of people makes her nervous. She is so shy and she doesn't like to make eye contact. Raygen mostly gives people the stare down, lol! I know in time she will adjust its all just new and new takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...