Thursday, January 12, 2012

We didn't go...

So I guess we only have ourselves to blame this time. We or actually I decided around 2am this morning that we were not going to do the lung test today. Randy has a horrible cold so he can't help with Raygen and I am not good when it comes to her having to be poked for iv and blood work so that was one reason. The other reason is Raygen was a wild women last night. I feel like I haven't slept in three days, which really I have a few hours here and there. She would not let me put her down at all. She was either screaming or I was rocking her sleeping. She is having a tooth come in, plus were weaning off meds, and who knows the other reasons why she could be so upset. I just don't like the idea of going into any procedure if Raygen isn't "herself." So this morning I called and cancelled. When we have the test I want both Randy and Raygen to be their best. So now were just waiting for them to reschedule it. Please pray that Randy heals up fast and that Raygen stays healthy and gets over whatever is causing her to get so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...