Friday, January 13, 2012

1st Tooth

So it's official our baby is getting her 1st tooth. It's her bottom right one! This could be part of the reason she is a little crabby. I have been using baby oral gel so maybe that will start to help. I tried to get a picture but unless she is screaming you can't see it and for some reason I don't like to take her picture when she is crying, lol. I will try to get one though. It is breaking through the skin. She is going to be so cute with her 1st tooth, but hey she is cute to begin with so this just adds to it. I just pray that this weekend she will start to get back to her normal happy self. We have two doctor appointments next week and one is her 6months shots and flu shot (I know were behind.) So I would really like her to feel good before we do the shots. We also see the GI doc. Thank you everyone for your continued support and prayers. We are so blessed to have so many people who care about our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...