Monday, January 16, 2012

Two Teeth



Play Time!

Pappa Time!


Nap Time!


I'm exhausted.


So Raygen is getting two bottom teeth!! I can't believe she is getting them both at the same time. No wonder she hasn't been too happy lately. The worst part is that tomorrow she won't be happy either. We have our appointment with Doctor Polley. It's Raygen's 9month wellness check and were finally getting her 6 month shots and flu shot. I hate anytime Raygen has to get poked. So please keep her in your prayers. I know she needs these shots to help protect her and keep her safe but I can't help but wish she didn't have to get them.

They also rescheduled her lung test :( for the 24th at 10am in Tacoma then we meet with her cardio doc after. Not looking forward to this at all.

Also please pray for Bryden our oldest daughter living in Texas. She has a cyst on her ovary and is going to need surgery. She was discharged from the hospital today and will see more doctors tomorrow.

One last thing, WE HAVE SNOW!!! I love the snow! It makes everything look way prettier then it is. We also found a tutor to help Zoie in school. I hope this will help her enjoy school more instead of dread it.

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray for Raygen, and her upcoming test, looks like Papa is getting a lot of time with the girl, can't wait until we all get to meet her., Snow yes it is ok, but I can do with out it. Didn't realize there was another daughter but will pray for her also.

    Love, hugs and prayers
    Love Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...