Monday, January 30, 2012

She's on the clock

First car ride to the office.
I think she enjoyed it. She liked looking outside.

Working hard.

She did AWESOME!!

So exciting to finally bring my baby to work. Were starting to fine our "normal." Today Raygen did so good. I was able to get a lot of work done and she played, sat in her bouncer, and I held her for about an hour or so nap. Such a good day and a awesome way to start our working schedule. She is such a good baby.

Only doctor appointment this week is the GI doc on Wednesday. Thank goodness. Other than that my girl and I will be off to work.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the day went well! Where do you work, Erin? Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work for my dad and two uncles (plus aunts) thank goodness. I'm the secretary. They were nice enough to turn a rental house into an office for Raygen and I. Gotta Love them. Hope we can get together soon!

      Delete
  2. i wish i had a job i could bring my daughter to work with me.glad you was able to get work done though

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...