Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cold?....

Sister Time. Gotta love the feathers in Zoie's hair.
What is on our tv 90% of the time, lol

Raygen watching Sesame Street, the picture above.



Raygen still watching Sesame Street or Toy Story both she loves sooooo much.





Please keep Raygen in your prayers this week. The last two days she has not been feeling good at all. Her temp's have been running on the high side and she is just not her normal happy self. I don't think I'm ready to rush her to the ER but we are definitely keeping a close eye on her. I don't know if her throat is still sore since the doctor said it was red last week or maybe she is teething, but I haven't felt anything different about her gums. I'm a nervous wreck. We are so close to surgery that anything could postpone it and that would not be good. As bad as I don't want to have Raygen go through surgery, I don't want to postpone it. Postponing surgery means Raygen will only get weaker and we need her going into surgery strong and healthy.


"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."
Rom:12:12

3 comments:

  1. Prayn for Raygen! Love the pics! She is gonna be such a smart girl with all that Sesame Street! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Aaron is praying too! He came up with it on his own, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...