Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 7 Month Birthday

March 23rd 2011
October 23rd 2011, WOW how 7 months flies.





I can't believe today you are 7 months old. Raygen you have stolen my heart completely. I love you so much and you and your sister make everyday new and exciting and so very special. I am so proud of you Raygen. You have so much strength and courage and so much knowledge for such a young age. You look at me and I just know your telling me "everything will be okay." Raygen you are meant for wonderful things and I'm so proud and so blessed to be your mom. A month from today you will be heading into the operating room for your Glenn (unless they change it again) and like I have said so many times before my love, you are a survivor and you are going to be fine. You have so many people praying for you and so much love for you and I hope you truly know what a special, wonderful, little miracle baby you are. I prayed so very much for you and I am so lucky to have you in my life forever. I love you all the way to the moon and back.


Happy 7 month Birthday Raygen.


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...