Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Prayer Vigil

Hi everyone, This is Erin's friend Sarah.

I am setting up a 48 hour prayer vigil for Raygen during and after her surgery.
Leave a comment here or on FB or email me at pskgallagher@yahoo.com

and let me know the date and time you would like to pray for Raygen during her surgery.

Let's pray October 26 1:00 am until October 28th 11pm, so for 48 hours.

Pick any hour you would like to pray! and let me know, I will put you down!

The goal is for someone to be praying for Raygen for a full 48 hours before and after her surgery. So if we each take one hour Raygen will be covered in prayer, and you can pray for more than one hour if you like too! :-)


3 comments:

  1. I will pray for her Oct. 27th from 8:00 AM until 9:00 Am
    Putting it on the calendar right now.

    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to pray for Raygen also.....I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner. I haven't been paying as close of attention as I should have been. Let me know if there is an open hr. If not I will offer my prayers up anyway.
    Blessings,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...