Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy...










Raygen has been doing really well the last few days with her passe or speak valve on her trake. It's purple too so she is styling. We have started to hear little squeaks and other noises but you still have to know what you are listening for. I think she is starting to breathe more out of her mouth and nose but since there is still a small hole in the speak valve she does most of her breathing through the trake still. This is one of the things we will discuss Thursday with the Otto doc. Raygen is a little fussy today so I haven't tried the valve too much. When she coughs or sneezes we have to pull the valve off supper fast otherwise she throws up. I think the more Raygen wears it and gets used to the new sensations the louder she will get. I can't wait. I am a little nervous today since she is fussy and not so happy. I just don't want her to get another cold. I just pray with all my heart that she stays healthy and happy so she can go into the Glenn strong and come out even stronger. Zoie also started soccer and last Friday was her first game. So heart breaking that we miss out on things with Zoie but I am very blessed to have awesome parents and in-laws that help make Zoie feel special when we have to be with Raygen. I know this time next year Randy, Raygen, and myself will all be going to Zoie's activities as a family of 4 and I just look forward to those days. All of this is worth it, Raygen is worth it, she is worth everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...