Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jamie's Heart Annual Gala

My cute new shirt I purchased at Jamie's Heart Foundation Gala last night.
I can't wait to wear it.
The awesome silent auction basket I won.  Looked way better before I opened it.  I love the sunglasses.

Beautiful picture of Jamie.

The beautiful girl that was waiting for me at home.
I had a wonderful time last night at Jamie's dinner.  It was such an honor to attended and to be part of such a great charity.  I really encourage you to check them out.  They raised almost $30,000.00 last night and ALL of it goes to helping families affected by CHD.  My great friend Sarah came with me and we had the best time.  It was nice to reconnect with other heart families and share some stories.  We had wine and steak and an auction and ended the night with some dancing.  Can't go wrong there.  I can't wait till next year.  The Hannah Family really inspire me to do something to help bring awareness about CHD and help other families and my husband and I have been making a list and I'll keep you posted.

Thank you again to the Hannah family for letting us be part of your fundraiser and thank you Mended Little Hearts for the table.
Sarah and I at the dinner.  Thanks for coming Sarah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...