Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Raygen!!!!!

March 23, 2011 at 12:01am.  Your birthday!!

March 23, 2012.  Your 1!!!!

March 23, 2013.  I can't believe your TWO!!!  Time is just flying by.


Raygen I can't say it enough you truly are the joy of our house.  You bring some many smiles and make us laugh.  You bring such a light where ever you go and you inspire us all.  Your courage, your strength, your braveness takes my breath away.  You make me want to be better, do more, help others.  
You are two years old today!!  What a battle you have had to fight to get here, but a battle you have won.  You are about 24lbs, learning how to travel your own way, learning how to eat, talk and so much more.  You are stubborn and you let us know when you want something and if you don't.  You can throw some fits and you can make us laugh till we cry.  You are my girl.  You only like mommy putting you to bed, giving you a bath and feeding you.  
Today your big sister is making you a cake and whether you eat it or not it will be so much fun watching you make a mess.
Raygen I am so lucky to be your mom.  I love you to moon and back and so much more.  I had no idea what would happen after you were born, if I would ever get a chance to know you, bond with you, but Thank you GOD, I have.  I hope more then anything this year brings you happiness and another year with no surgery.  
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
We love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...