Monday, May 1, 2017

She lost her first tooth!!


It's hard to see in the pictures, but Raygen finally lost her first tooth.  It's a top front tooth :0)  Who knew this girl could be even cuter?

I was lucky enough to save it for the tooth fairy.  We have an appointment in Seattle on Friday and since Raygen has been watching Build a Bear video's on U-tube I think we may stop and check one out to celebrate!!!

XOXO

Erin&Raygen




I've been having a lot of tummy trouble lately so I've been cleaning up my diet.  Most of you know I'm a huge fan of IdealFit and Ideal Shape products and they just introduced Idealraw.  I ordered my on Friday and can not wait to test it out. 

Vegan Friendly

  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Soy Free
  • USDA Certified Organic
  • Non-GMO
  • Naturally Sweetened
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Raygen Loves Comments...