Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Birthdays and Goodbyes


November was busy.  We celebrated my Dad's birthday.  This is my favorite picture of us.  I'm a total Daddy's girl. 
I can't believe these pictures were taken 3 years ago.  I love looking back and comparing how much the girls have changed each Christmas.  This was Raygen's big "bubble" faze.  Thankfully we have out grown that for now.
We said goodbye to my Grandpa.  He will be truly missed.  Those kids in that picture (including me,) now have kids.  He was my last living Grandfather so there is a permanent  void in that part of my life.  I am so grateful my girls got to know him and see him.  I know Raygen will not remember him, but he will remember her and watch over her.  Zoie has tons of beautiful memories of time she spent with him. 

Were still going to dance on Tuesday's and Raygen loves it.  I especially love it as well.  I love watching Raygen experience life.  I love watching her run around class and watch the other kids.  She loves music and watching herself in the mirrored walls.  I wish it was more then one night a week and a little closer to home.  She loves to wear her dance clothes and I know she looks forward it to it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...