Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ballet Part 2


Last night was another successful Ballet class.  Both girls I think really enjoyed class.
Raygen was very independent this class.  She was so social and running around and watching all the little girls.  My mama heart just melts when I see her enjoying herself.  She loved class till...
it came time to put away the scarfs and shakers.  It was the cutest thing.  She was crying so hard and was so upset that we had to put the scarfs and shakers back, but while crying she went and gave both to the dance teacher.  I can tell that ABA is making such a HUGE impact on her.  Even though she didn't want to do it, Raygen did what was asked and followed direction.  That is a major deal.
We were able to draw her out of her sadness by a swing in the sheet.  I think it was so funny as were taking both girls to the car that they were both upset.  I think they were both upset because the didn't want to go.  Or maybe Raygen just didn't want to leave without the scarf and shaker, lol!  I can't wait to see how they do next week.

Thank you so very much Christina for finding this class.  I look forward to our Starbucks chats on the way end and our venting sessions on the way home :0)

XOXO

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...