Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dressing Up


Raygen has been into trying on my clothes lately :0)
It's the cutest thing ever.  I love how she has to go look in the mirror and see how she looks. 
My girl busy at work. Raygen has decided she likes to sit in the office chairs through out the day.  She's very professional. 
Raygen and her cousin Layton.  There some what playing? at least sitting close to one another.  That's a big deal for Raygen. 
I just love how grown up she looks in this picture.  There are moments when I just look at Raygen and know she is wise beyond her years.   
Trying on Mom's boot socks, lol!  I think Raygen and I have the same taste in clothes, lol!

I just love this girl so much.  There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't inspire me, make me laugh, or teach  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...