Thursday, March 19, 2015

Coughs...



So Raygen is coughing.  More then the normal cough.  A hard, rough, nasty cough.  She seems to be acting fine otherwise.  No fevers.  She has been getting sick, but due to coughing so I'm not sure.  She does have a little runny nose so it's probably just a cold.  I can't wait for her to battle trough it.  She isn't sleeping well and who likes to get sick multiple times a day?  No preschool for us tomorrow :(  If I don't keep my coughing child home I can't expect others to do the same.

Were going to celebrate mine and Raygen's birthday on Saturday!!  I'm so excited.  I can't believe she is four already....  We also get to go to our wonderful friend's Gabby Birthday party at the Hands On Children Museum on Sunday.  If Raygen is feeling better of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...