Friday, March 20, 2015

Birthday Countdown...



12.28.2010 My Beautiful Raygen

1.11.2011 So close to her arrival

Raygen's birthday is Monday.  3 days away!  I always get so emotional this time of the year.  More so than any other time.  I prayed so long and hard for another baby and when I was blessed with that positive pregnancy test and didn't loose the baby very early on like I did before I was overjoyed.  Looking back I knew my pregnancy was different.  Different from my pregnancy with Zoie, but never in a million years did I ever think my baby would have a heart defect.  Not just a heart defect, but H.L.H.S or half a heart.
Raygen is an inspiration to me each and every day.  I share her story to help inspire others.  When life hands you lemons you gotta make lemonade, right?  I would not be the woman, mother, wife, daughter, or friend that I am today without Raygen.  She makes me be better, try harder, be nicer, and appreciate EVERYTHING!  She is my blessing and my miracle.  There is a reason God blessed me with her and I don't go a day without thanking him for her.

I love you Raygen!!

xoxoxo

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...