Sunday, February 9, 2014

Raygen's Spreading CHD Awareness...


Raygen's add looks great in the paper. She is fighting her nasty cold today. As long as I space out her tube feedings she is able to keep it down. Otherwise when she starts coughing she gets sick. 
Thank you to everyone who had been donating to "Team Raygen" and Mended Little Hearts. I wish I could personally thank each of you. With more funding, comes research & someday a cure. 
There is still time to join Team Raygen or make a donation.  Just follow the link on the blog.

Randy has two miles in and I think Grandma Lori is up to 10.  Me, I am still at 0, but I will get my miles in this week.  I have been under the weather right along with Raygen.  I hope by tomorrow were both feeling better.

xoxoxo

Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...