Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thank You Adaline Coffman Guild

I was honored on Saturday evening to be asked to share a little about our experience at Seattle Children's at the annual Adaline Coffman Guild Holiday Gala.  We had such a great time.  They had a silent and a live auction and I loved the dessert auction.  It is such a wonderful experience to be around so many wonderful, giving people.  Randy and I saw our miracle come full circle.  Seattle Children's gave us our daughter, but because of women who are part of the Adaline Coffman Guild and generous donors to Seattle Children's we were able to keep our family.  Because of the uncompensated care fund Randy and I are able to completely dedicate our attention to Raygen when she is in the hospital and we are not worrying about how we are going to pay for her care.  It is because of people who donate to Children's that we have not received ONE bill.  I can not begin to thank everyone who donated on Saturday or thank everyone who donates everyday, but know that you are making a difference in a family's life.  You have certainly made a difference in ours.  As Raygen's surgery approaches this summer I am able to focus on her and enjoy her instead of worrying how I am going to pay for it.  

Thank you Lyndsey Walker for letting me share my story.  Please know that we are so truly blessed because of your generous heart and all the love you show for Seattle Children's.  Lyndsey, the Adaline Coffman Guild, and all the supporters we Thank You wholeheartedly.  

It is because of Seattle Children's and supporters of Seattle Children's that I have this lovely little girl in my life.  Words can never express my gratitude.
May you all have a Happy Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!

To find out more about the Adaline Coffman Guild you can visit: http://www.seattlechildrens.org/ways-to-help/guilds/our-guilds/current-guilds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...