Friday, December 13, 2013

Family Picture Weekend


Great Grandma Bev and Papa Buck with Raygen.  Raygen is 4th generation.
Last weekend we got all my grandparent's great grand-kids together for pictures.  It was a lot of fun.  I think we have so many cute kids in our family.  I can't wait to get the pictures back to post them.  I love all our kids expressions and you can see all their different personalities.  Reminds me of when we were all younger.  I miss those days.
Bryce's soon to be wife, Lexi, and their son Layton with my little cousin Riley.

Bailee and Raygen.  Raygen still has an ear infection so that is why she had cotton in her ear.  She is on antibiotics now so she is finally starting to feel better.
Papa Buck and Raygen.  Such great pictures we got that day.  We just ordered them today and I couldn't stop laughing.  These are the pictures that we will always treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...