Monday, October 28, 2013

Sneak peak at Christmas Pictures..

I ordered the girls these great shirts from LeopardDIVAS.  I love them.  I also purchased the matching bows and I couldn't have been happier.  So precious. 

I think I am going to have to start investing in hair bows for my girls.  So cute.  I couldn't quit smiling.

I also purchased this shirt as well for Raygen.  I thought the quote fit our girl perfectly.
Look at that bow.  Too cute for words.
My mom took these pictures with her phone so they are a sneak peak of what our Christmas pictures should look like.  I am so excited about them this year.  I can't wait for the holidays.





When we got home from pictures we discovered Raygen is now obsessed with Christmas tree lights.  I think this year this girl will defiantly be bothering the tree so were going to have to keep a close eye on her.  I also got some pictures taken of Raygen in her Heart Hero Cape.  I can't wait to see those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...