Sunday, August 11, 2013

Flying by....

I can't believe Zoie is going into the 4th grade.  This is one of her new school outfits that my mom bought her.  She looks so grown up.
Cute pics of my girl at the office.  She loves to play with crayons.  She throws them everywhere.  When it's time to leave the office it looks like a tornado hit it.


Zoie is a good big sister.  Raygen has discovered the princess tent and loves to hang out with Zoie inside it.  I can't believe our summer is almost over.  Time is flying by.

My mom taking "little miss" out for a walk so I could get a little work done.  Raygen is totally in love with my mom.  She knew Grams would take her outside.

So this week is going to be busy.  We had our first PT in Kent on Friday and I'm not going to give my thoughts yet.  I need a few more visits to decide if it is worth the 2 1/2 hour drive.  It was awful coming home.  We were stuck in traffic the whole time and it took 3 times as long as it should have.  I just don't know if I have the patience for that much traffic two times a week.  
Our new therapy schedule is Wednesday 10-11 in Olympia then Raygen and I head to Kent for another therapy session from 2-3 and then Raygen also has PT in Kent on Friday from 2-3.  So lets just say we will be spending some time in the car.  Randy may be taking her to therapy on Friday so I can work, but we will just take it day by day.  Zoie will also be starting soccer soon and the 4th grade so I know the other days will fill up fast.  I have a message from Dr Park to call and schedule Raygen's next cardiologist appointment for September and I have to take Raygen back in to get re-weighed to see if the adjustments I made to her diet are helping our girl gain weight.
Next weekend is the MLH picnic at the Zoo and I'm so excited to see all our heart friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...