Monday, June 3, 2013

We still don't know...

So overall I would say Raygen is doing "better" but she isn't "better."  I hope that makes sense.  Since starting the antibiotic of a possible kidney infection she hasn't ran a temp, but she is still having outburst.  She will be happy and playing then all the sudden just start crying.  She has also been waking up during the night pretty fussy.  Then Raygen has times where she is just as happy as can be.  She still isn't herself at all.  I have a call into Dr. Polley to see what she thinks.  Randy thinks before we take her anywhere we need to watch her a couple days and see if we can pin point something that may be wrong since taking her to the doctor would involve a lot of test and Raygen would freak out.  I am still nervous that I'm missing something.  I just pray that I'm not and my daughter is just starting to be a "fit" thrower and I'm just letting my imagination get away with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...