Monday, June 17, 2013

Parties and more Parties


Raygen hanging out in her Sesame Street chair at the office.  Don't you love her chew toy? lol 

Yep, I'm breaking out the olde' pics of my dad and I.  I hope he had a great Father's day.  He has been such a rock for me through everything.  I couldn't have made it this far without him (and my mom, of course.)  He is always there for me whenever I need him and he was such a support system at the hospital with Raygen.  He is such a great dad and I am so happy he is the grandpa to my children.  Dad you are amazing and I love you so much.  Thank you for all you do for us. 
My sister Traci, dad and myself.
My husband.  I can not even put into words what an amazing father you are.  You are the rock of our family and I thank you with all my heart for my two wonderful little girls.  You are an amazing man and I am very lucky to have found you.  You are always there by my side fighting for our girls and we make a great team.  I hope you always know how much you are loved.  I hope you had a great Fathers day! 
 
My beautiful niece, Bailee, graduated high school on Friday.  She is now an official Saint Martin Saint.  You are looking at a college soccer player.  Bailee is one of the most talented, beautiful, sweet, smart girl I know.  I am so proud of her and so honored to be her aunt.  She won so many scholarships and awards.  Bailee has such a bright future ahead of her and I'm so excited to watch her travel it.   
Besides graduation parties, father's day parties, and one birthday party all in one weekend I guess you can say we are partied out.  I also forgot my camera at work all weekend so I'm going to have to get some pictures from my mom to post.  We had a great weekend.  Even though we are all fighting a head cold we seem to be beating it, thank goodness.  It was so nice to see all my extended family this weekend (Aunt Carroll, thank you for always reading my blog and keeping everyone posted, we love you.)  Zoie heads off to bible camp next week and then when she gets home we head to Seaside for our 4th of July holiday.  I am so excited.
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and hugged there graduates and dads extra close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...