Thursday, June 13, 2013

Braces, for both my girls!

Zoie before braces...

Zoie after.  She got braces on her four front teeth for right now.  Maybe more later.  She looks so cute with her  new glasses and braces.  My girl is growing up way too fast for me.  This is her last full week of 3rd grade.  Where did the time go? 
Raygen also got her braces for her feet yesterday.  We call them her "pretty shoes"  She did cry at first at therapy with them on, but wore them for a long time at home with no issues. 




Going to work with her braces on. 
I don't think she was ready to wake up this morning.
 
So we have been so busy this week.  Zoie finished up with fastpitch and got her braces plus fighting a cold that is working its way through our family.  I am currently fighting this cold and I think my husband is going to be next.  He woke up this morning with a sore throat.  Raygen has been junky so I have been using our humidifier and putting natural oils on her to try to keep the cold at bay.  We have a busy week next week with the end of school and Raygen has OT in Kent and PT in Olympia.  I am counting down the days to vacation only 3 more weeks to go till I can enjoy a week at the beach with my family.  I hope we are over this miserable cold before vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...