Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day 2012 Part 1

Zoie woke up early and before Raygen so we watched her unwrap all her gifts before Raygen even woke up.  Zoie did get one present early and it was her inside rabbit cage for Alvin.  She made some really cute cage tour video's that I promised her I will post soon for everyone to see so stay tuned. 
She was so excited.  She woke up around 4:30am to tell me Santa had came, but thank goodness she went back to bed till 6am. 
We spent Christmas morning at home and then headed to my parent's house around noon.  The morning just flew by. 
I think Zoie liked all her gifts.  She got two rabbit cages one for inside the house and one for outside.  She got clothes, American Girl Doll stuff, and some craft kits and so much more.  She is just a little spoiled ;) 
Raygen woke up around 7:30 and I was so excited to see what she would think about unwrapping gifts that we just sat down and went to town. 
She wasn't that into it.  Zoie and I unwrapped most of them.  Raygen didn't think much about all the paper she kept kicking it all away with her feet.  She did get two toys out of 100 that she liked, lol and she got a huge toy box from Santa. 
As you can see Raygen was just happy watching Cookie Monster.  


My Dad came up early Christmas morning to see what the girls got and to steal Zoie away for awhile.  Raygen is playing with her favorite toy, keys, lol!  She had the same set awhile ago and then somewhere we lost them.  When she saw these keys she was done with everything and played with them all day. 
She also like her little phone. 


 
We had a great Christmas morning at home.  Playing and cooking and just hanging out.  I can't wait for next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...