Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Zoie!

Sunday we celebrated Zoie's 9th Birthday at the American Girl Doll Store.  We had a wonderful time.  What a great store for little girls.  We took my niece Taylor and my mom went.  It was a girl trip that we will always remember. 
I can't believe my girl is 9.  How time flies.  Zoie is such an awesome daughter.  I am so blessed.  She is a wonderful big sister.   

Both the girls got dolls and a few outfits.  Zoie also got a horse and and saddle.  There is so much to choose from they had a hard time deciding.  I just kept reminding them that there is always Christmas. 
We had lunch at the Bistro. 

Zoie got a crown and a cake with ice cream. 

You can tell she was a little embarrassed being sung to, but I know she still enjoyed it. 
 


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Zoie.  I love you so much.  I am so lucky God blessed me with you.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!

1 comment:

Raygen Loves Comments...