Monday, October 15, 2012

Tonight an Angel has her wings


"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also"
Sadly I am coming to tell you, after a long hard fight Addison went to live with the Lord tonight. She was the most Amazing blessing I have ever witnessed and know she made a huge impact in every persons life she came in contact with. I know the Scott family appreciates all the ongoing love and support. At this point in time the family is holding tight to each other and are not going to be accepting phone calls. However I just ask you all to continue to hold them up in prayer, that god comfort them in this time of need.


How my heart aches.  Please pray for Addison's family.  I can't help but cry.  I know God has a plan, but at times like these it is always so hard to understand.  Although I have never met Addison, she was an amazing little girl who touched my heart completely.  May Addison find peace and comfort with the Lord and may her family find comfort that she is no longer in pain.

Please say a prayer tonight for all the heart babies, heart angels, and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...