Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Zoie and Raygen waiting for the parade to start! 
It was so pretty outside. 
We had a great time.  I don't get to walk around downtown Centralia ever so it was nice to do a little window shopping. 
Raygen loves her stroller rides.

The parade is getting ready to start. 
Raygen missed 90% of the parade she was napping.  But what she saw I don't think she minded. 
She still has a hard time adjusting to crowds. 
We then went to Randy's parents for a wonderful barbecue.  We were home and in bed before fireworks, but I don't think Raygen would have liked them much this year anyway.

Our sweet girl in pig tails. 

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th!  We sure did!

We took Raygen to the doc today about her ears and they still have fluid and are a little red but Dr. Polly says they look better.  Dr. Polly said Raygen's lungs sounded wonderful so that's good, but this fluid in the ears is really starting to stress me out.  Our plan of action is to continue on the meds for 10 more days (so that will be 60days total on meds) and if there is still fluid in her ears we will take her to Children's for an ENT consult.  Anyway that's my plan.  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the medicine works, I don't want to put her through getting tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...