Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Easter Fun


 We had Easter breakfast at my parents before we headed to the beach and it was so much fun.  I love this picture.  It's the first picture of my dad and all 4 of his grandkids.  Trenton, Dad, Raygen, Bailee and Zoie.
 She really is starting to like outside.  If it isn't windy of course.
 I love the bow in her hair, lol!  I try to fix it all cute but for some reason messy hair seems to fit Raygen better, lol!  She likes her wild and crazy hair.
Here is a preview of our beach pictures.  Too say we had a wonderful time would be an understatement.  The weather was great.  It wasn't crowded at all.  We really got lucky with our first family mini vacation.  Raygen did so good.  Zoie had a great time.  Tomorrow I will post more beach pics and spill all the juicy details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...