Friday, April 13, 2012

Beach Pictures


 Our first carousel ride.  Raygen didn't cry so I think that is a success.
 Checking out the fish in the aquarium.  It was so cold in there.  Zoie really liked it.  I think
Raygen could care less, lol!
 Feeding the seals.  Zoie really loved this and Raygen couldn't see them well but either way she didn't pay too much attention to them.
 Dad and Zoie after feeding the seals. 
 Raygen was all smiles when we went outside.  As long as it wasn't too windy she loved walking by the beach.
 I love this picture.  Raygen was talking away and she just started smiling and sticking her tongue out.  Too cute!
 Ready for my stroller ride, again!
 I think Zoie had a good time.  She is such a good big sister.  She is always so helpful.  I just love this girl.  I'm so sad that she is already 8.  Time is flying by.
Raygen napping away in her stroller.  I think she enjoyed the trip too.  Raygen tends to be very shy especially around alot of people.  She did awesome in her stroller.  We would go out do an activity then go back to our room and let Raygen have a break and some rest and of course Sesame Street time.  When Raygen was resting Randy or I would take Zoie swimming.  We had such a good time.  I'm so proud of my girls.  They both did really good in the car ride as well.  I'm so glad we went.  It makes me excited for our future.  I can't wait for the zoo.  I think that will be our next trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...